Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Revolutionary Oral Health Toothbrush


I have been using a new toothbrush to help with a damaged tooth that I have and I want to let people know about this far from ordinary toothbrush. It is called a Soladey-eco Revolutionary light activated Ionic Toothbrush and it is amazing.


The Ionic toothbrush contains a photosensitive titanium dioxide rod. When exposed to light and water, the rod releases ions which effectively disintegrate dental plaque. In fact all you need when brushing is light (sunlight being optimal) and water. While brushing make sure that your light source is reaching the back of your teeth. The brighter the source of the light, the more effectively the brush works as shown by foaming of your saliva. The toothbrush can last a lifetime is used correctly.


Here is some more information about it:


  • Scientifically proven to remove more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush

  • Acts as a natural anti-bacterial

  • Head replaceable every 2-3 months

  • Environmentally friendly: no electricity or batteries required

  • Ideal for travel and outdoor use

  • Use with your favorite mouthwash

  • Child and pet friendly

If you have not yet read my blogs on The New Silver Solution then you should to learn more about oral health and keeping your teeth is good shape. I combine my Ionic toothbrush with Bionic Dermal Gel for maximum results of oral cleanliness.


Wondering how to get yours? Just ask.

7 comments:

Paulette said...

Wow - I got interested in your blog because I am a toothbrush nut. Can't stand the thought of using the same one every day - germs and more germs, so I liked this post, but when I got to the Dr.Nutura - colon deal - holy cow! What a revelation.
Keep the info coming. Thank you.
Paulette

JosephDiego said...

OK Chris, where? This toothbrush sounds great...Good stuff keep ot up..
Successfully, JosephDiego Diamante
Peace, Love, Health, Happiness, and Massive Success

Unknown said...

Hey Chris,

I'm kind of a clean mouth nut myself. Having had a lot of work done to have my great smile, I truely aprreciate this blog and the information provided.

Thanks again,

Craig Garcia

Anonymous said...

Good info toothbrush sounds great i am going to get one.

Anonymous said...

What a great site. With all the information that you have for a healthy life. The toothbrush sound great. Thank you

Anonymous said...

This is something new and interesting. I really need to get one. Hope this has no side effects.

Alan Linde said...

Seems like a great product

I am definitely interested