Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Colonix???

I'm looking for some information about the product colonix from Dr. Natura, the global leader in cleansing and detoxification. I have researched the website and seen all the gross pictures of what is coming out of peoples bodies and it all sounds great. I want to know though if any of you have tried this product and if you felt healthier after using it.

I was talking with a friend about getting the product and he said that the stuff that it helps your body pass is stuff that is essential to us. Is this true. I'm looking for some information from someone who has directly used this product so I get get some first hand answers as to whether it is a good product for myself and my family to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also into health and natural products. I have tried the Colonix detox. It did not have much of an effect on me, certainly nothing like the pictures on the site. The tea that they included with the site gave me nausea. The fiber seemed to help my wife. Overall, I thought that the product was ok, but certainly not what they advertise.